BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist, Technology Risk Management
Technology Risk Management is a part of the Chief Risk Office, which is the Bank’s second line of defense. TRM partners with business lines to enable technology solutions whilst helping BNY Mellon to effectively manage cyber and information technology risks.
We made risk management agile. We believe that unrestricted collaboration and continuous conscious reprioritization are key to effective execution, so we took an innovative approach to risk management and applied agile practices to manage our daily work.
Here your work makes impact every day. Non-hierarchical organization supports free-flowing communication and empowers employees to take initiative. Your voice is heard and your actions seen.
Continuous development is important for us. We support our employee careers through professional development trainings, stretch goals and feedback culture.
This is a senior specialist role in the TRM team. This role is based in Wrocław with the main responsibilities as follows:
- Assessing Technology Risk within the most critical Business functions, synthetizing results and reporting conclusions to TRM Senior Leadership and Business Executives.
- Building and enhancing Technology Risk Assessment methodology.
- Cooperating with Chief Technology Risk Officers on tailored recommendations for the Business to manage Technology Risk on appropriate level.
- Supporting the Risk Landscape head in managing the team.
- Driving Technology Risk Framework enhancement initiatives.
What we look for:
- 6+ years of total experience in IT Risk, IT Audit and/or InfoSec, best in Risk Assessment area.
- Advanced knowledge of IT Risk concepts and experience in implementing them
- IT Compliance, IT Governance and/or IT Audit knowledge
- Experience in working with and reporting to Senior Leadership
- Excellent time management skills
- Open-mindedness, empathic listening and persuasive speaking skills, assertiveness
- Delivery focus, thriving in a fast-paced, non-hierarchical organization
- Information risk and/or security qualification (CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT or equivalent)
- Knowledge of industry frameworks and best practices (NIST, ISO 27000, OWASP etc.)
Good to have:
- Experience in operating in a regulated environment (e.g. financial industry)
- Experience in implementing SNOW GRC
- Leadership skills and experience
- Openness for being a part of a global team
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 85301
Organization: Technology Risk Mgmt-HR06032
Requisition Number: 1901468