BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst in Control and Risk Frameworks, Technology Risk Management
Wroclaw is one of the key Global Delivery Centres established by BNY Mellon around the world, and is the only one in Continental Europe. We currently employ around 1600 highly skilled people at our centrally-located office in Wroclaw. Over the next few years we have plans to significantly increase this number. Locating BNY Mellon Science in Wroclaw allows us to further leverage the exceptional talent available in the region and adds another dimension to our already excellent service capability in Continental Europe, further expanding the services offered by the region to the global BNY Mellon organisation
Technology Risk Management
Technology Risk Management is a part of the Chief Risk Office, which is the Bank’s second line of defense. TRM partners with business lines to enable technology solutions whilst helping BNY Mellon to effectively manage cyber and information technology risks.
We made risk management agile. We believe that unrestricted collaboration and continuous conscious reprioritization are key to effective execution, so we took an innovative approach to risk management and applied agile practices to manage our daily work.
Here your work makes impact every day. Non-hierarchical organization supports free-flowing communication and empowers employees to take initiative. Your voice is heard and your actions seen.
Continuous development is important to us. We support our employee careers through professional development trainings, stretch goals and feedback culture.
This is an associate level role in the TRM team. This role is based in Poland with the main responsibilities as follows:
- Supporting the Control & Risk Framework Team in providing oversight of the 1st Line Technology Control Framework.
- Establishing administrative risk controls to drive the delivery of the Control & Risk Framework team.
- Risk Assurance Leadership and Management team support.
- Provision of risk analysis to 1st Line Technology Controls.
- Supporting development of End-to-end technology risks picture of BNYM Services and key technology initiatives.
- Supporting control & risk framework initiatives, projects and assessments.
- Support of major technology risk initiatives pertaining to control frameworks and governance.
- Supporting team leads in managing the department.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
What we look for:
- Delivery focus and positive working attitude
- Some Technology/ Risk experience (Up to 2 years)
- Excellent stakeholder support and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Some knowledge in 1 or more fields as follows:
- Information Security,
- Programme Management Support,
- Governance Administration Support,
- Compliance & Audit, Identity & Access Management,
- Confidence to respectfully challenge stakeholders
- Leadership and time management skills
Good to have:
- Windows/Unix/Linux hands on admin/sec experience
- IT Audit and Risk Controls experience
- Frameworks and best practices knowledge (NIST, ISO 27000, OWASP etc.)
- Project Management experience
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 85299
Organization: Technology Risk Mgmt-HR06032
Requisition Number: 1901471