BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist – Network Pen Tester, Technology Risk Management
Wroclaw is one of the key Global Delivery Centres established by BNY Mellon around the world, and is the only one in Continental Europe. We currently employ around 1600 highly skilled people at our centrally-located office in Wroclaw. Over the next few years we have plans to significantly increase this number. Locating BNY Mellon Science in Wroclaw allows us to further leverage the exceptional talent available in the region and adds another dimension to our already excellent service capability in Continental Europe, further expanding the services offered by the region to the global BNY Mellon organisation.
The role forms part of the Technology Risk Management (TRM) organisation at BNY Mellon. TRM is divided into functional teams globally.
The department’s remit includes:
- Risk Assurance
- Regional Technology Risk Oversight
- Policy & Awareness
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Metrics & Tools
This role forms part of the Technical Verification team.
Senior Specialist – Network Pen Tester is a vice president level role in the TRM team. This role is based in Poland with the main responsibilities as follows:
- Evaluating design and operational effectiveness of global IT controls via pen testing exercises.
- Supporting controls assessments as a technical subject matter expert of the technical security controls and practices within the corporation’s technology infrastructure.
- Leading testing projects in defining test scope, test targets, test plans and executing the testing based on that planning.
- Serving as a technical liaison with infrastructure support teams in addressing test results.
- Providing technical knowledge support to other groups within the department.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
What we look for:
- Network Penetration Testing experience (5+ years)
- Significant knowledge of networks, understanding of services running on network platforms, experience in mapping networks, ability to develop custom testing via script development, and understanding of the types of vulnerabilities associated with network assets
- Experience assessing the security of web, mobile, thick client and internal and external networks
- Experience in utilizing testing tools such as, but not limited to, Burp Suite Pro, IBM Appscan, Nessus, Core Impact, NMap, Nipper, Metasploit, Wireshark, and the Kali Linux tool suite
- Delivery focus
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication (verbal and written) skills – demonstrated ability to influence a global organization at a senior management level
- Confidence to respectfully challenge stakeholders
- Leadership and time management skills
Good to have:
- Experience in writing scripts(for example, Perl, Python, Shell scripting) to support testing
- Experience in creating custom scanning tools, exploit development and test harnesses
- Network Security hands on experience
- Frameworks and best practices knowledge (NIST, ISO 27000, OWASP etc.)
- Professional certification, such as CWAPT, GPEN, GXPN, GMOB, GWEB, OSWP
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 85301
Organization: Technology Risk Mgmt-HR06032
Requisition Number: 1901475