BNY Mellon Careers
Cash Hub is a platform to unify payments systems across multiple LOBs. It gives ability to define validation checks and depending on those results wires are either automatically processes or routed to appropriate approver.
• Location: USA, Poland, India
• Size: 4 Devs (all devs are in Poland)
• Office hours: ~9-17
• Travels: no
• Work from home policy: on ad-hoc basis and irregular
Tech stack and tools:
• Frontend: Angular (5+), Angular Material
• Backend: Java (1.8), Spring, Spring Integration, Spring Boot and OAuth 2, Spring Data, Hibernate
• Deployment: private cloud infrastructure (VMs or containers), Docker, Jenkins, Sonar
• Code Repository: GitLab
• Development and knowledge base: IntelliJ, JIRA, Confluence, Scrum
• Design: 20%
• Development: 60%
• Tests: 10%
• Support and maintenance/bug fixing: 10%
- Java 8, Spring 4+, Spring Integration, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular, Angular Material, Apache Tomcat, SQL, Maven, Mockito
- Formal education in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong communication skills
What we can offer you?
- New office in front of Wroclavia; very close to main railway and bus station
- Flexible approach to your training needs
- Benefits: healthcare, private pension plan
If you feel that this role is exactly what you are looking for, feel free to apply!
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracyBNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60144
Organization: Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302
Requisition Number: 1901533