BNY Mellon Careers
Team Ld, Client Processing
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Title of the position
Team Lead, Client Processing
Pershing – Middle Office
Reports to (to whom the person directly reports)
The Middle Office team is responsible for comprising control and reconciliation functions. The team supports both an Institutional and Wealth Client base. The processes under Management within the team include:
• P&L Processing and reconciliation
• Credit Control monitoring
• Trading, Nominal and Facilitation Account reconciliation (Institutional Clients)
• Security, Cash and Nominal Account reconciliation (Wealth Clients)
• Funds Trail Commission reconciliation
Client Processing - Supports the Team Lead of a small- to medium-sized client processing support team that handles any/all aspects of client accounts, including solicitation, inquiries and problem resolution.
Supports the Team lead with the daily transactional workflow.
Supports the Team Lead with assignments of tasks and resolution of issues.
Maintain professional growth and ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
Ensures the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards.
Provides product knowledge and technical assistance on moderately complex problems.
Assists the team lead with issues requiring escalation.
Assist with specific review and approval actions.
Helps develop and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Experience of dealing with complex processes and systems.
• Experience of securities operations preferable but will consider candidates with similar/transferrable experience.
Working conditions and other information (working hours, full time, permanent etc.)
Monday to Friday 35 hour week
Between the hours of 8am-6pm
Direct reports (if any)
• Annual Holiday – 25 Days, plus bank holidays and the ability to purchase a further 5 days
• Pension – 12% employer contribution
• Life Assurance, Income protection and Medical Insurance
• Education Assistance
• Cycle to work
• Health screening
• Season ticket loans
• Recognition and service awards
• 2 volunteering days per annum
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Internal Jobcode: 70607
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1901567