BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Client Service
Client Services is the primary point of contact for all Global Custody Clients regarding their day to day operational queries. Client Services represents the front line of the Bank. This is a busy and demanding environment with high values and large volumes of transactions requiring good concentration and organizational skills.
The Senior Client Services Analyst interacts with operational departments, Service Directors and Relationship Managers to resolve problems and more importantly proactively identify potential issues.
Senior Client Service Analyst works with various external parties (clients and Investment Managers) to resolve moderately complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing moderately complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed. A Senior CSA should apply problem solving skills, experience and judgement to analyse information. He/she uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BYN Mellon products and services representing multiple lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed; leverages a good understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Monitors client inquiries, resolves non-routine issues and escalates complex issues to the designated team member, as needed.
- Uses knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience. A Sr CSA recommends process improvements.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
In addition to the core competencies of communication skills, decision-making and accountability, flexibility and adaptability and managing risk the associate should show an aptitude for:
- Client Focus
- Personal Organisation
- Work quality/Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Job Proficiency
- Initiative/Sense of urgency
- Problem solving/ Crisis management
Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge (and associated skill level)
- Proven knowledge of Global Custody markets and products.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English), other language skills are a plus
- Excellent organisational skills, with accurate manipulation, analysis & checking of figure work.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office products, in particular manipulating Excel spreadsheets.
Professional qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Proven custody or fund management experience (minimum 3 years) in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Netherlands-Breda-Breda
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70105
Organization: Custody Client Service-HR09095
Requisition Number: 1901591