BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Fund/Client Accounting
- Process trades on the fund accounting system as per client instructions.
- Track and manage the lifecycle of complex derivatives products
- Ensure all complex derivatives have been identified and accounted for correctly at each valuation point for all funds assigned to you.
- Complete reconciliations from fund accounting systems to brokers and clients for all cash and asset positions.
- Highlight any potential NAV impacting positions to your Supervisor/ Manager and understand the impact that these have on the production of the final NAV.
- Ensure familiarity with and proficiency on all systems required for completion of derivative reconciliations.
- Develop an understanding of all the technical functions and processes in the team.
- Ensure BNY Mellon and client standard procedures and controls are being adhered to on a daily basis.
- Communicate any significant operational issues that arise to the Supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Extensive training package on financial markets, systems, derivatives like swaps and options
- Working in an international environment.
- Familiarize with corporate culture.
- Working with and learning from professionals.
- Working in a group & practice your English
- Comparing information from different sources to make decisions
- Develop your analytical skills
- Working in dynamic work environment with exposure to numerous deadlines
- Working with Excel
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who have:
- At least advanced English proficiency
- BA or MA in Finance or similar field, however we equally welcome graduates of all degrees
- General knowledge around economy, financial markets and accounting
- Proficiency in Excel will be an asset
- High motivation & willingness to learn and work within the team
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- Onsite kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Working hours: Flexibly switching between shifts 8/9-17/18
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70512
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1901620