BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Regulatory Administration/Fillings
- Reports on and makes recommendations around legislation and provides client support as a subject matter expert in a particular area of investment law.
- Provides clients with materials required by SEC along with materials for board meetings to allow clients to address specific legislative issues.
- Specializes in analyzing and reporting on a specific area of legislation and providing guidance on implementing controls that meet regulatory requirements.
- Provides clients with quarterly newsletters and ad hoc news alerts in field of expertise.
- Performs calculations needed to answer regulatory questions on behalf of more complex clients.
- Works with clients accounting firms to exchange client information and complex data needed for regulatory matters.
- Participates in client board meetings and acts as a subject matter expert.
- Provides guidance to less experienced colleagues as needed Contributes to the achievement of related team objectives
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required (law school preferred)
- 5-7 years of experience preferred.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry preferred.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70385
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1901699