BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Analyst, Enterprise Relationship Management
Facilitates development of new business, retaining of existing revenue streams, broadening of existing relationships and ensures the highest level of customer service through research, analytics, and internal coordination. This role is covering our Middle Eastern clients.
- Results are accomplished through the application of technical expertise. Maintains the CRM database, assisting with data entry ensuring data integrity and quality assurance.
- Serves as a liaison between GCM and the businesses to ensure the accuracy of GCM sales reporting.
- Prepares and maintains divisional reports.
- Works with other internal constituencies to obtain data and ensure the accuracy of reports.
- Performs Ad Hoc research reporting when requested. Researches, constructs, organizes, presents, and drives the implementation of client account plans. Prepares business overviews for assigned groups to include but not limited to pipeline, trending, and year over year analysis.
- Provides baseline revenue generation reporting and verify information with the associated businesses.
- Updates account planning information as appropriate.
- Coordinates incoming Client service calls.
- Liaises with appropriate internal contacts to ensure client inquiries and requests are satisfied in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Updates client information based on Know Your Customer (KYC) policies. Assists with the internal coordination of deals and serve as a liaison between product groups and the CE to deliver tailored solutions to the client. Incumbent builds client relationships as appropriate predominantly through CE interactions. Assists with client presentation preparation.
- Serves as a liaison with Corporate Marketing for BNY Mellon marketing materials and other information presented to clients.
- Incumbent may accompany and assist the CE in client meetings.
- Responsible for achievement of organic, incremental growth (revenue, asset) goals within assigned client portfolio.
- UAE Nationals only
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- Experience in Relationship Management, Client Services or Account Management in a financial services firm.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business is preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Abu Dhabi-Abu Dhabi
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70650
Organization: AS Global Front Office-HR16987
Requisition Number: 1901820