BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Group Manager, Service Delivery General Management (Global Head of FX Ops)
Markets FX Operations
The FX Operations goal is to deliver a timely and high quality operational support for all products and clients trading through the FX business experience to clients. They focus on two main objectives: to enhance client experience through the delivery of a consistent and efficient operations process and to accelerate revenue growth through a timely business implementation process.
This group will support all processes within FX - processing trades to ensure accurate and timely settlement, confirmation of FX trades with clients or counterparties, static data set up of settlement instructions and systems feeds, pre-execution trade checks, investigations and reconciliation.
They interact with various internal teams and ‘Center of Excellence’ (CoEs) to support their business to ensure they deliver timely and quality services to clients.
They are a global team in North America, Europe and Asia with a 24/5 pass-the-book coverage model.
Key roles & Responsibilities – Markets FX Operations Global Lead
• Manage the Global FX Operations services providing operational services from trade booking to settlement for all Market clients
• Maintains relationships with senior business and sales leaders to report trends and needs; may provide forward-looking and strategic insight on FX services and practices to drive future revenue growth
• Partners with the Sales, Relationship Management and Client Service groups to develop business with new and existing clients. Assists in working with the product development team to support staffing and process control
• Act as the primary contact and partner to internal stakeholders and CoEs in regards to escalation, SLA discussion and monitoring, operational risk and control management, BCP coordination and process transformation
• Oversee the day-to-day escalation issues, design and direct procedures to ensure delivery of consistent results for FX Operations
• Drive operational standardization, efficiencies and transformation for the FX businesses
• Be familiar with all aspects of the FX products and be able to interact independently with Credit, Risk, Legal, Compliance, Product Management, Technology, Client Service and Relationship Management and Business Heads on the transition process of the relevant product
• Develop and maintain meaningful metrics to support Onboarding
• Meet internal policies and procedures and external regulations - across multiple jurisdictions for all products
• Responsible for providing leadership to the FX teams. Oversee the workload and activities of assigned staff in order to ensure the attainment of all service requirements in accordance with agreed upon service standards and Markets policies and procedures
• Promote a culture of process design and challenge to ensure we build processes and teams for the end state for each business and process
• Invest in developing talent focused on client service, operational efficiency and control
• Serves as a role model to teams. Provide training and development opportunities to staff and promote succession pipeline
QualificationsBachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred. 10-15 years of total work experience is preferred with at least 3-5 years in management. Service delivery experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70573
Job: Global Markets
Organization: Markets Core Operations-HR14504
Requisition Number: 1901970