BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Transition Management - FX
Transition Management Group
The Transition Management Group sits within Markets and is aligned by product segment, supporting Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Services. Transition Managers partner closely with Sales and Relationship Management, Product Managers, Client Service and Operations to coordinate and facilitate Operations specific activities to support the success of client onboarding and transition events, delivering a seamless client experience.
The successful candidate is willing to work hard in an environment which values an entrepreneurial spirit, maturity, and an insatiable appetite to learn. Act as single point of contact for clients while facing-off internally across internal support groups and business partners. Coordinate across BNYM teams throughout the transition process. In particular, cultivating strong relationships with internal partners, such as Sales, Legal, Client Service and Operations teams in order to facilitate client timelines. Project manage end-to-end delivery of operational client accounts. Ability to identify potential differences between current BNYM offering and client requirements from the onset of on-boarding and partner with client and internal stakeholders to solve.
• Partner with clients and Business in coordination of AML and KYC documentation, transfer of client assets,
• Serve as a point of contact to internal support teams and clients
• Accountable for timely delivery of fully operational accounts to clients
• Actively engage in projects and initiatives to bolster the Transition Management experience
• Help identify areas for improvement and promote a culture of process design to transform the client experience
• Build solid understanding of front office product offerings and associated transition and onboarding processes
• Create and maintain client pitch packs and welcome decks
• Host client workshop calls, as part of end-to-end project management delivery, to ensure operational readiness, arrange client demos as needed
• Assist with the preparation of metrics
• Document and maintain procedures and adherences to BNY Mellon policies
• Be an advocate for the client experience and brand ambassador for BNY Mellon
• Prior transition management experience and knowledge of KYC a plus
• Confident, driven, self-starter with an ability to work independently or within a team
• Strong client management skills
• Risk-awareness mentality and knowledge of global regulations, Dodd Frank knowledge is essential and knowledge of associated legal agreements
• Firm understanding of hedge funds, legal structures, and products
• Appreciation of industry landscape an advantage
• Inquisitive, tenacious and investigative; able to follow through on aspects of complicated workflows
• Strong presentation, persuasive speaking, negotiation, written and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task and respond positively to fluctuations in volume
• Sense of ownership and accountability to client and business leadership
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Strong problem solving ability: can understand client requirements and anticipate possible challenges and seek to eliminate, mitigate, and escalate as appropriate
• Foreign Exchange Prime Brokerage knowledge and experience a plus
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in securities, financial services or client-facing or project management roles preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70085
Job: Global Markets
Organization: MARKETS CENTRAL MANAGEMENT-HR15164
Requisition Number: 1901971