BNY Mellon Careers
Representative, Client Service
- Provides quality support to clients with moderately complex transactions and processes on a daily basis.
functional based activity which supports onshore servicing of the
clients, such as receivables, ticklers, control reporting and project
- Investigates errors in client accounts and statements.
- Routes issues that cannot be addressed at point of contact to appropriate team, in accordance with documented procedures.
- Reviews daily open items to ensure proper follow-up and closure.
- Perform onboarding and termination functions that ensure a strong control environment.
- Complete all activities as assigned by Team Leader or client service manager.
- Perform quality reviews and due diligence where required.
- Ensure that all processes are in accordance with the Firm and Corporate
- Trust policies and preferred practices.
- Strong PC skills (including Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Ability to withstand work pressure and deliver with speed and accuracy
- Adaptability (ability to modify approach as situations change, and to easily accept changes to own organization or job requirements)
- Analytical Skills (possess data interpretation and basic Excel knowledge)
Our offer for you:
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- A clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme (GAP)
- Language training course
- Onsite kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
What is more:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Location: Sagittarius Building ul. Sucha 2.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70110
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1902118