BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Tax Reporting (m/w/d)
Performs calculations for internal and/or external clients and completes tax reporting or other regulatory filing requirements to ensure compliance with state and national regulations. Reviews work of more junior colleagues and works with clients to plan for the tax and/or regulatory cycle. Coordinates with tax and regulatory authorities.
- Monitoring and implementation of relevant legal and market driven changes
- Development of Tax solutions resulting from regulatory, law or other market relevant Tax changes as well as creation of business requirement descriptions.
- Outsourcing controlling
- Production and coordination of distribution/accumulation declaration and provision of the documents to internal and external partner
- Production of distribution/accumulation booking interface for Fund Accounting
- Responsible for internal and external queries with regards to the German Investment Tax Act
- Analysis and determination of correction values related to Fokus Bank
- Preparation of the Tax declarations for investment funds and documentation
- Improvement implementation and documentation of processes
- Bachelor or Master Degree in accounting or finance
- Excellent knowledge and expertise of the taxation concerning German mutual and special funds
- Fund experience with standard Microsoft Office application (particularly Excel, Word Access advantageous)
- Medium-Time work experience (> 4 years)
- Language Skills: German and English
- Proactive and focused attitude to work and an ability to constantly meet deadlines.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Professional approach to work and personal appearance.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Germany-Hessen-Frankfurt
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70592
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1902265