BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Treasury and ALM
The analyst will work in the Asset Liability Management team within Corporate Treasury, focusing on liquidity management. The primary responsibilities of the analyst include the preparation of liquidity forecasts for stress testing, the development of liquidity assumptions and ad-hoc analysis related to the liquidity impact of business initiatives.
To fulfill this role, the analyst will be required to:
· Collect and evaluate the firm data in preparation of financial forecasts,
· Calibrate and develop liquidity models in QRM as needed
· Develop, implement, and perform leading liquidity stress testing practices for the Company and significant internal legal entities that are commensurate with their respective liquidity risk.
· Design and model stress scenarios and determine appropriate stress triggers for Liquidity Stress Testing
· Develop ad-hoc liquidity and balance sheet analysis
· Undergraduate degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance with 2+ years of related experience (5+ Preferred)
· An MBA or CPA is preferred.
· Knowledge of advanced accounting and finance concepts and analysis techniques, and the ability to apply them in a broad business area.
· Ability to provide concise, accurate written reports/memorandums
· Ability to make effective oral presentations.
· Ability to understand and design financial models
Additional skillset includes (preferred but not required): analysis of corporate financial statements, business process modeling and understanding of a complex financial institution; quick learning capacity; poise under pressure; strong quantitative and qualitative skills; ability to synthesize large amounts of data and deduce conclusions from data gaps; works effectively in a co-located team environment; interacts comfortably with staff at all levels; displays a willingness to challenge conventional thinking.
Candidate is expected to work independently with minimal supervision and to develop into a highly trained professional with a well-balanced understanding of the company's range of activities. Leadership aptitude will be of essence in order to guarantee completion of task on a timely manner.
QualificationsDegree in Math/statistics/Finance prefered
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Internal Jobcode: 85275
Organization: Corporate Treasury-HR06004
Requisition Number: 1902341