BNY Mellon Careers
Global Client Administrator (Corporate Trust)
The Trust Administrator position requires a responsible individual to process key specialized functions while ensuring compliance with all Firm and Corporate Trust policies and preferred practices.
The Trust Administrator is expected to be the department's subject matter expert for one or more processes and/or products and will report to a Team Leader.
Some of the responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cash and trade processing
- Debt service payments
- Compliance monitoring
- Client service communication
The Trust Administrator should possess the ability to coordinate with all internal shared service partners, business managers, and external parties (as required).
- Bachelor degree with 2 or more years in the financial services industry or Corporate Trust experience
- The position requires that the individual demonstrate a strong attention to detail, the ability to quickly identify and escalate problems, possess strong decision-making and organizational skills, and the ability to take initiatives and to communicate effectively with Client Service Managers, Workflow Specialists, Team Leaders, internal shared service partners and with internal and external clients.
- The Trust Administrator should have strong written and oral communication skills.
- The individual should be proficient in the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and will be required to become familiar with applications used for debt servicing and loan application systems.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70110
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1902569