BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Account Management (Relationship Associate)
- Account Management roles manage the accounts of established clients and provide the appropriate liaison with internal subject matter experts, booking and servicing entities the ongoing maintenance of the client's needs.
- Provides high quality client service and ensures that client relationships are maintained and inquiries receive prompt responses.
- Oversees assigned client accounts, ensuring satisfaction, swift response to client needs, efficient problem resolution, compliance and KYC responsibilities.
Prepares, coordinate and maintain divisional reports.
- Works with other internal constituencies to obtain data and ensure the accuracy of reports.
- Performs Ad Hoc research reporting when requested.
- Researches, constructs, organizes, and presents client account plans.
- Prepares business overviews for assigned groups to include but not limited to pipeline, trending, and year over year analysis.
- Coordinates incoming Client service calls.
- Liaises with appropriate internal contacts to ensure client inquiries and requests are satisfied in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Updates client information based on Know Your Customer (KYC) policies.
- Incumbents are building breadth of knowledge on the firm's products/services and are gaining exposure to more complex client accounts and issues.
- Tracks and reports on client relationships.
- Contributes to the identification and development of appropriate metrics.
- Keeps abreast of client account activity occurring throughout the firm.
- Liaises with relevant operations contacts (internally and externally) to coordinate service to the client.
- Escalates relevant issues to senior team members or management.
- Broadens understanding of the business environment of assigned clients, industry trends and competitor services/offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in financial institutions relationship management or transaction banking services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Lebanon--
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70013
Organization: TS Sales-HR07024
Requisition Number: 1902598