BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist (Project Manager), Client Implementations
Global Risk Solutions (GRS) provides innovative and integrated solutions as a leading global provider of performance measurement, analytics and attribution services to Multi National, Corporate, Insurance, Investment Manager and Local Authority/Government clients, pension funds and consultants.
The team has responsibility for timely and accurate reporting for a range of BNY Mellon Asset Servicing accounting and outsourcing affiliates. We report on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual or ad-hoc basis and our services are accessed via the internet, desktop or customised hardcopy reports. We also provide regulatory reporting as part of a BNY Mellon service provided to clients in certain markets.
Successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of projects within Global Risk Solutions Operations.
- Client On-Boarding
- Technology and Process change
- Client Change
Client On-Boarding - accountable for the delivery of the client on-boarding, including activities:
- Manage the client conversion process for Global Risk Solutions clients from point of sale to the handover of implemented services to a GRS Consultant and the operations team.
- Main contact for all non-commercial items during client implementation phase.
- Manage off boarding of clients from GRS CSD products and services
- Own and maintain relevant project documents, including scope documents, project dashboards and CAIR logs. Ensure sign-off of project scope and closure documents are obtained from clients and other stakeholders
- Effectively manage project scope creep and ensure any non-standard process is monitored and tracked in-line with BNY Mellon’s managing risk guidelines
- Form and work with a team for each project, agree tasks with target dates, monitor progress against plan
- Arrange and chair internal and external project update meetings, tracking tasks, assigning actions and documenting them
- Find resolution to any obstacles blocking the smooth and successful completion of projects
- Provide updates to all stakeholders including clients, project team members and senior management
- Work closely with clients, consultants, Product Specialists, Relationship Managers (RMs), GRS Consultants, Investment Accounting and Global Operations within BNYM Asset Servicing and Technology to ensure a smooth process
- Work closely with Product Management group, provide product development input, generate ideas and provide market requirement feedback
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and competitor products
- May be required to participate in pre/post sales workshops to explain the conversion process of GRS services
Technology and Process Change - Project manage prioritised global projects
Client Change – Project manage significant (usually regional) client change including:
- Client restructuring
- Implementation of new services
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
Technical Skills, Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications
- Project management experience
- Experienced at building close relationships with peers and senior stakeholders
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment with strong client facing skill
- Understanding of Performance and Risk industry and Global Risk Solutions client base
- Working knowledge of Global Risk Solutions products, services and platforms.
- MS Project skills advantageous
- Relevant Professional qualifications advantageous: (e.g. PRINCE2, PMI)
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70077
Organization: Glb Inst Acctg Risk Solutions-HR14005
Requisition Number: 1902608