BNY Mellon Careers
Sr.Spec'st Appl Sppt Analyst
- Responsible for managing overall availability, reliability, and defect prevention.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve service disruptions
- Identify, define, and implement required monitoring and automation solutions
- Work closely with developers on continuous integration / continuous delivery solutions
- Conduct root cause analysis for complex production issues
- Lead production readiness reviews for new releases and validate the supportability of changes prior to introduction into production
- Create and maintain support documentation and procedures
Ability to deal with time sensitive issues in support of critical service level commitments
Sr. Specialist Appl Support Analyst->> Maintains and supports moderately complex applications and their operating environments. Provides technical and/or business guidance to the SCM team as well as other groups. Ensures projects are meeting plans and objectives. Analyzes system requirements. Reviews and evaluates project plans and objectives to ensure they meet system needs. Monitors changes to applications and their operating environment. Analyzes any issues of high complexity. Provides application support input with regard to SCM activities. Interacts directly with clients regarding project activities. Applies effective project management methodologies and control techniques. Recommends technical solutions on application problems. Reviews and develops updates of contingency documentation and processes. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives. Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is beneficial, 8-10 years of diverse experience in multiple areas of information technology required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is beneficial, 8-10 years of diverse experience in multiple areas of information technology required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus....
- Linux / Windows system administration experience
- Java application support and development experience.
- Experience with scripting languages - Python, Perl, bash, and/or Powershell
- Automated deployment experience using technology such as Ansible.
- Analytic, data driven, and strong debugging skills
- Familiarity with ITIL Service Management.
- Experience with monitoring tools a plus – AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana, Moogsoft or related solutions.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45167
Job: Information Technology
Organization: BNY Mellon Technology-HR06363
Requisition Number: 1902668