BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist Process Improvement Analyst
We are looking for an individual to help administrate the CAST program for AST. CAST is a static source code analysis tool that can find potential defects in applications by scanning the source code of the application.
The role will involve:
- Day-to-day maintenance of the CAST software running on a Windows Server, resolving security vulnerabilities on the platform in a timely manner & periodic software and hardware upgrades.
- Managing the tasks required to onboard new applications to the CAST program.
- Driving application teams to improve their software over time by meeting with application teams and making recommendations where they should focus their time to improve the quality of their software.
- Periodically reporting application CAST scores to executive management team.
The ideal candidate would have the following skill sets:
- Ability to write and manage Python, Windows Powershell and MS DOS shell to maintain the CAST software and improve the level of automation
- Strong communication skills
- Infrastructure and/or Project Management experienc
- Background in application development using Java and/or .NET
- Reporting experience in Tableau or Qliksense
- Good with Excel
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60175
Organization: Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302
Requisition Number: 1902813