BNY Mellon Careers
Vice President – Client Services FX Prime Brokerage/ ALGO’s
FX Prime Brokerage (FXPB) is a trade intermediation service, which allows clients to execute with a number of liquidity providers, including ECNs and Non-Bank Market Makers via their own trading connections, and then give the trade up post execution to BNYM who acts as single, centralized credit counterparty. FXPB is not involved in the execution or price formation process. It is a post trade service which allows clients to achieve margin, credit and operational efficiencies. It offers automated, real-time matching, allocation and booking service with Intra-day credit controls for both clients and executing dealers.
Client ALGO is a service to clients that allows them to trade on BNY Mellon liquidity using a variety of algorithmic execution strategies. Clients will have access to the service via the FX Services and CES teams or through the third party venue. It will increase the BNY Mellon electronic FX service offering and provide clients with the ability to trade with BNY Mellon using a set of predefined algorithms. Clients will also have access, upon request, to the Transaction Cost Analysis reports for insight into the execution quality. This will close the gap in the BNY Mellon electronic FX trading service offering, allowing BNY Mellon to catch up with competitors in the algorithmic trading space, and introduce additional revenue streams for the Markets business. The Bank seeks an experienced client facing professional in FX/Options Prime Brokerage and Client ALGO’s to work in our Global Markets Client Service group in Singapore
- Manage sophisticated client issues with the ability to solve problems and enhance client trading, operations and accounting relationships.
- Provide thought leadership in the identification of opportunities to improve efficiency by reviewing work processes from a new perspectives
- Develop and work on complex processes and make pro-active recommendations for process improvements and enhancements
- Managed trade verification, confirmation settlement, accounting and reconciliation of Foreign Exchange product. Options knowledge is a plus.
- Monitor client ALGO flow, escalate issues to Trading
- Assist technical support staff in identifying and resolving defects
- Execute business plan/strategy for functional area
- Conduct comprehensive training sessions to staff including detailed process flows and procedures
- Conduct client on/off site visits to provide demos of the FXPB services process flow
A minimum of 5 years of experience in the investment services industry, preferably with a background in FXPB, Operations, and Client ALGO support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong client service ethic
Ability to work without close supervision, organize, manage and prioritize work
Well organized and able to work under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines and client expectations
- Analytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70544
Organization: MARKETS CENTRAL MANAGEMENT-HR15164
Requisition Number: 1902832