BNY Mellon Careers
IM EMEA - Project Manager
An enthusiastic motivated project manager to join a small flexible project management team directly responsible for the management of designated IM EMEA strategic initiatives.
BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world’s largest investment managers. We believe that the right results begin by being relevant to every client whether that’s; access the way they want it, diversifying strategies, reassurance, or quality insights for better informed decisions.
That’s why we have designed a model that is truly built around investor’s needs - bringing together world-class investment managers with best of breed talent and unique cultures to deliver investment outcomes. This is combined with the global scale and strength of BNY Mellon Investment Management – connecting investors with opportunities across every major asset class in more than 100 markets and 35 countries.
Today, we have eight investment management firms in our stable: Alcentra, ARX, Dreyfus Cash Investment Strategies, Insight, Mellon, Newton Investment Management, Siguler Guff and Walter Scott.
We believe this is how investing should be and we are looking for talent to help us deliver on our promise.
BNY Mellon Investment Management is part of the BNY Mellon group (the corporate brand of The Bank Of New York Mellon).
• Directly responsible for defining the scope of projects, identifying the work streams required, developing the project plan with deliverables
• Able to run projects with multi work streams
• Able to work within a fast paced challenging environment
• Manage overall timetable of delivery for agreed activities and deadlines, follow up & escalate issues as required
• Directly responsible for identifying and resolving issues swiftly and effectively on a day to day basis or to escalate for resolution in an appropriate manner
• Follow up outstanding actions with team and key stakeholders as required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Manage and produce all required project documentation
• Ability to communicate to Senior management clearly and effectively
Generic Staff Responsibilties:
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures within the department.
• Alert management immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal controls effectiveness.
• Notify management and/or Compliance immediately of any regulatory breach.
• Comply with health and safety policies and procedures
IM EMEA Core Competencies:
• Results: Action; Accountability; Execution
• People: Collaboration; Feedback; Communication
• Thought: Business Insight; Client Focus; Innovates
• Self: Courage; Self-awareness; Adapts to Change
Job Specific Competencies:
• Project Management experience
• Industry knowledge & understanding
• Excellent documentation skills
• Strong communication skills
• Organisational skills
• Computer Skills / technical literacy
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 70184
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Requisition Number: 1903197