BNY Mellon Careers
IM EMEA - Project Manager
An enthusiastic motivated project manager to join a small flexible project management team directly responsible for the management of designated IM EMEA strategic initiatives.
BNY Mellon Investment Management’s goal is to build and manage investment and wealth management strategies and solutions that address the ever-changing needs of our clients. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to understand their needs and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. As recognised pioneers of the multi-boutique model, BNY Mellon have some of the best investment ideas, from the finest investment minds, all in one place.
BNY Mellon Investment Management has over US$1.9 trillion AUM (as at 31 March 2018) and is the global investment management arm of BNY Mellon, one of the world’s largest global asset managers We provide investment management, investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world.
• Directly responsible for defining the scope of projects, identifying the work streams required, developing the project plan with deliverables
• Able to run projects with multi work streams
• Able to work within a fast paced challenging environment
• Manage overall timetable of delivery for agreed activities and deadlines, follow up & escalate issues as required
• Directly responsible for identifying and resolving issues swiftly and effectively on a day to day basis or to escalate for resolution in an appropriate manner
• Follow up outstanding actions with team and key stakeholders as required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Manage and produce all required project documentation
• Ability to communicate to Senior management clearly and effectively
Generic Staff Responsibilties:
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures within the department.
• Alert management immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal controls effectiveness.
• Notify management and/or Compliance immediately of any regulatory breach.
• Comply with health and safety policies and procedures
IM EMEA Core Competencies:
• Results: Action; Accountability; Execution
• People: Collaboration; Feedback; Communication
• Thought: Business Insight; Client Focus; Innovates
• Self: Courage; Self-awareness; Adapts to Change
Job Specific Competencies:
• Project Management experience
• Industry knowledge & understanding
• Excellent documentation skills
• Strong communication skills
• Organisational skills
• Computer Skills / technical literacy
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 70184
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Requisition Number: 1903197