BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Representative, Model Risk Management
As a successful candidate
New associate will be mainly responsible for tasks related with database maintenance & automation. This will include inter alias gathering information from multiple sources, making sure that everything is properly updated in the database, ensuring integrity of databases and informing involved parties about those changes. The role will be responsible for proactively looking and implementing automation and fostering changes in order to contribute to constantly improving Model Risk Management process.
The role will also be responsible for supporting the team in day-to-day activities and running projects set by Head of Model Governance or Head of Model Risk Management.
What we offer apart from BNYM packages:
Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as in other teams across the world.
Exposure to senior executives.
Ability to influence and create Bank-wide processes.
Opportunity to learn management of all types of risks.
Familiarize with corporate culture.
Working and learning from professionals.
Multiple behavioral training.
If you like:
- Comparing information from different sources to make decisions
- Streamlining and automating manual processes
- Working in dynamic work environment with exposure to deadlines
- Working in a group & practice your English
- Working with Excel
- around 2 years’ experience in the financial services or database maintenance
- Ability and will to overcome obstacles
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Customer service skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel and SharePoint.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- Onsite kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
What is more:
- Location: Sagittarius Building ul. Sucha 2.
- Working hours: 9:00-17:15
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70655
Requisition Number: 1903239