BNY Mellon Careers
Sr.Specialist Information Security Analyst- IAM Principal
Specialist Info Sec will engage in project management activities in conjunction with Business Analyst functions.
• Candidate would assist in Identifying business processes to gain understanding of current state procedures (which is necessary prior to recommending changes related to implementing a new business solution), aid in defining process documentation and material that will be used in improving processes and functions.
• Documents processes, conducts project activities and controls, and engages with business teams to the Identity and Access Management (IAM) information technology team.
• Candidate would aid in analyzing and re-modeling existing business processes.
• Contribute in the overall feasibility analysis, scopes/defines projects, and contributes to the project management initiatives and deliverables.
• Develop detailed designs for Business Requirement Document (BRD) and provide translate it into functional specifications.
• Contributes to the overall project lifecycle with reporting metrics (may use database as extraction from various databases) and project details for senior management consumption.
• Assists IAM team members in the development and analytic teams to provide reporting on software solutions.
• Participates in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
• Develops quality assurance test cases, use cases, test plans, and execution
Consults with other IT areas and the businesses and provides professional support for major components of the company's information security infrastructure. Contributes to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms. Consults with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies. Recommends new security tools to management and reports and provides guidance and expertise in their implementation. Reviews and analyzes complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations Provides direction and guidance on reports and analyses and ensures recommendations are aligned with customer/business needs and capabilities. Ensures that all significant security concerns are addressed. Recommends course of action to mitigate risk and ensures that appropriate standards are established and published.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required
- 8-10 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Internal Jobcode: 45155
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1903497