BNY Mellon Careers
Representative, Trustee & Depositary
The Depositary function is a specialist provider of fiduciary services to UCITS, Non-UCITS and AIFMD Fund Structures. The core responsibility of the Depositary is to act solely in the interest of the investor, to hold in safekeeping the assets of the investment funds and provide oversight on the activities of the scheme.
- Ensure all cash reconciliations are completed and exceptions validated.
- Ensure all Cash Monitoring exceptions have been annotated correctly.
- Ensure all Record Keeping and Ownership Verification has been completed to Stage 1.
- Provide all of the above output to on-site jurisdictions on a timely basis throughout the day.
- Work with your Supervisor to ensure all MIS is produced accurately and timely.
- Complete all daily tasks on the Workflow Scheduler.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in business/legal related discipline however we are welcome to see applications from all fields of studies as we provide an extensive training
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Communication skills
- PC literacy
- Ability to assist in,and implement, the planning of work
- High level of accuracy and professionalism
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve issues to the satisfaction of clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Understanding the background of various Fund types, the role of Administrator, Custodian/Prime Broker would be an advantage.
Full time contract of employment
Location: Sagittarius Building ul.Sucha 2
A clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme GAP as well as potential promotion to Senior Representative role after 24th months of employment
Health & Life Insurance
Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
A collaborative culture and great teams
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70673
Organization: AS Global Front Office-HR16987
Requisition Number: 1903527