BNY Mellon Careers
Audit Project Leader
BNYMellon is seeking a highly motivated professional to join its Cyber Security Audit team. The successful candidate will work in a technically diverse and dynamic environment with a team of Technology Audit Security professionals responsible for auditing all aspects of the organization’s cyber security activities. The successful candidate will be involved in multiple aspects of the cyber security audit program.
The individual works closely with an Audit project leader and/or audit management, other auditors and the auditees (the client) on each project. Additionally the individual would work closely with clients and must be able to explain the audit process (if appropriate) and any findings or results. This requires both good oral and written communications skills and an ability to be sensitive to the needs of clients and team members. Must be able to keep sensitive information confidential and know how to use appropriately.
Key Roles & Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
· Assess incident response team actions and procedures.
· Support investigations and research for possible computer security related incidents.
· Perform internal audits to validate the effectiveness of cyber security controls
· Conduct application, network, and operating system security assessments.
· Assess security monitoring of clients, servers, applications, and network infrastructure activities.
· Conduct log analysis to identify suspicious or malicious activity and anomalous behavior.
· Represent cyber security on cross-functional IT project teams.
· Support security projects that implement infrastructure, applications or systems solutions ensuring timely delivery of functional, technical and security requirements.
· Support the analysis, design, functional review and interpretation of requirements of security related hardware and software.
· Support the auditing of security policy and procedure which safeguard infrastructure, systems, files and data.
· Assess Vulnerability Management programs
· Support Threat Intelligence activities
· Understand Data Protection risks and strategies
· Perform Network Penetration testing.
· Effective Stakeholder Management
· Knowledge of key regulations and industry standards such as ISO 27001&2, NIST SP800-53, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NYDFS etc
College degree or equivalent. 4 year degree in technology field or finance; other subjects may be applicable to specialties / Military experience preferred. Minimum experience: 10-12years relevant experience.
Degree in Accounting/ Finance
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Internal Jobcode: 85003
Organization: Audit Technology-HR07992
Requisition Number: 1903595