BNY Mellon Careers
Intermediate Rep, Client Processing
- Apply expertise and judgement in providing quality, and occasionally complex client service and support to internal and external clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution, transaction processing (i.e., STP, manual), reconciliations and accounting services, and updates to client accounts in a timely manner.
- Perform a variety of operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client accounts or company records and interpreting and handling exceptions.
- Investigate and correct errors in client accounts.
- Conduct independent analysis and policy interpretation.
- Responsible for reconciliations, including reconciling cash breaks, position differences, and gathering and compiling data.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and execute all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintain correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- Accurately open and update accounts or company records.
- Work closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Provide product knowledge, market nuances and requirements and technical assistance, as necessary.
- May review and check work of other Client Processing Support staff and help resolve escalated issues.
- Provide guidance to less experienced Client Processing Support staff, as needed.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of relevant work experience preferred. Experience in brokerage processing/ custody operations preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Internal Jobcode: 70610
Organization: Securities Service Delivery-HR06423
Requisition Number: 1903621