BNY Mellon Careers
Managing Counsel – Supervisory and Regulatory Affairs
This attorney will be part of the supervisory and regulatory affairs team within the BNY Mellon Legal Department. Responsibilities will include:
· Analyzing proposed and final regulations and guidance;
· Advising businesses and business partner groups in connection with all aspects of BNY Mellon’s regulatory and supervisory relationships, including regulatory policy and supervisory examinations; and
· Preparing speakers and materials for regulatory examinations and other interactions.
· 8-10+ years of legal experience, with a strong substantive knowledge of U.S. federal and state banking laws;
· Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment;
· Ability and willingness to manage multiple projects and responsibilities;
· Excellent analytical, writing, organizational, and communication skills; and
· Experience developing and executing appropriate solutions to complex problems.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 85116
Organization: Legal Affairs-HR06241
Requisition Number: 1903863