BNY Mellon Careers
Talent Acquisition - Sourcer for Investment Management
This role supports the Investment Management business line of BNY Mellon. Responsibilities include: all back-office methods of direct sourcing candidates and fulfilment, and highly focused on savings achieved through direct to market strategies for, most often, non-exempt level and junior positions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with 2 years of progressive related experience with demonstrated knowledge of technical and legal aspects of HR
- English is the minimum required language
- Advanced degree or certification
- Boolean Search and data mining experience strongly preferred
- Sourcing and candidate management
- Resume screening
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and communications skills needed
- Multitasking, prioritization and proven organizational skills
- Experience with Taleo is highly preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 32672
Job: Human Resources
Organization: HRBP IM MG-HR08345
Requisition Number: 1903914