BNY Mellon Careers
Representative, Fund Administration (mid-shift 12:30-9.00 PM)
As a member of the team, you will assist US and Poland-based team members with editing regulatory documents, filing, collating, assisting staff in conducting a quality control of board materials, coordinating client mailings and providing other general office support as needed.
Such tasks include, but are not limited to:
- drafting and filing of (i) post effective amendments to registration statements, and supplements to the prospectus and statement of additional information, as needed, (ii) proxy statements, (iii) Forms N-CEN, N-CSR, N-Q, N-PX, and 24f-2, (iv) tender offer documents, (v) fidelity bond documents, and (vi) such other regulatory documents or forms as may be agreed to, in writing, with the client.
- preparing, coordinating and distributing board and committee meeting materials, including, but not limited to: notices, agendas, resolutions, minutes and memoranda in connection with a client’s board/committee meetings. Work with electronic platforms to collate and produce board books.
- assisting in other departmental and company initiatives, as applicable.
During your first few months, you will receive on-the job training, as well as be assigned a mentor to assist in your overall onboarding and integration in the Regulatory Administration Department. You will be assigned to US-based client teams and receive training from US and Poland-based staff (core services, policies and procedures, securities laws, electronic reporting platforms, etc.).
If you are interested in:
- Working with the English language (both verbal and written)
- Working in a team environment – both independently and collaboratively
- Working cross-culturally with international team members
- Learning about US regulatory reporting laws
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who have:
- Advanced English proficiency (both verbal and written)
- Strong writing skills
- High motivation & willingness to learn (self-starters)
- Interested working both individually and collaboratively within a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word – Excel – PowerPoint)
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- Onsite kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Working hours:12:30-21:00 (mid-shift)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70488
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1903943