BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Benefits Specialist
Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
To assist with providing an effective, accurate and timely benefits delivery service with a particular focus on managing the international benefits renewals cycle and to act as lead data analyst.
• Responsible for managing the EMEA benefits renewal cycle to ensure all benefits are renewed in timely fashion obtaining relevant approvals and managing brokers accordingly in alignment with local legislation.
• Adhering to internal Third Party Governance requirements and working with vendors as required
• Manage the renewal of the International Medical Scheme including checking membership data and re-charging of the invoice as required
• Act as lead data analyst for the production of all benefits data metrics including:
o Production of annual Benefits Cost Analysis report plus verification of vendor costs
o Benefit and wellbeing metrics/dashboard reporting
o Responsible for maintaining data integrity on the International Benefits database
o Assist with Monthly data uploads of MyReward and troubleshooting system errors (EMEA wide Total Reward portal)
o Management of annual P11D files for Payroll to upload
o Ad hoc data requests as required
• Day-to-day delivery of specific benefits tasks including acting as the point of escalation for complex benefits and pension queries
• Day-to-day management of MyHR queries ensuring all benefits queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently and within the required SLAs
• Assist with the design, review and maintenance of benefits and wellbeing communication materials as required: brochures, policies, procedures, intranet content, presentations, posters, emails.
• Team cover as required.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with strong attention to detail
• Competent use of Word and PowerPoint
• Advanced use of Excel with strong data analytical skills
• Strong organisational skills, working effectively to deadlines and project plans
• Good at building effective working relationships with third party outsourced service providers/vendors
• Educated to degree level
What we can offer you:
• Challenging, fun and supportive environment
• 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days
• Highly competitive benefits package including pension and private medical cover
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Human Resources
Internal Jobcode: 75050
Requisition Number: 1904043