BNY Mellon Careers
Principal Info Security Analyst - PAM- Privileged Access Management
As the Privileged Access Management Principal, you will be a part of the Identity and Access Management team. This position will be involved in integrating our Privilege Access Management applications with our existing network infrastructure globally. We are looking for someone with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, who has proven ability to integrate applications.
Principal Information Security Analyst->> Consults on a senior level and provides professional support for major components of the company's information security infrastructure.
Contributes to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms in diverse system environments.
Consults with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies.
Recommends new security tools to management and reports and provides guidance and expertise in their implementation.
Reviews and analyzes highly complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations.
Defines, implements, and applies area-wide security and/or COB policies and standards by leveraging in-depth knowledge of globally accepted information security and/or COB principles.
Addresses high risk security concerns or incidents.
Recommends course of action to mitigate risk and ensures that appropriate standards are established and published.
Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 10-12 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Supported an infrastructure environment for 4+ years troubleshooting issues.
- Worked on Large Scale projects with time constrained deliverables.
- Balancing work load between multiple tactical requests and emergences with strategic requests.
- Extracting requirements and data from environments where legacy systems are involved.
- Good personal skills to change cultural technical habits of the company.
- Building on existing processes to continue to eliminate legacy bad habits with good newer secure habits.
- Pushing forward the PAM program while looking for new ways to improve upon it.
- Documenting and reporting on their status for senior management.
- Knowledge of security frameworks in at least 4 of the following (Unix, Windows, Mainframe, Storage, Network, Database, Middleware)
- Knowledge of at least operational workings of one PAM solution (CA, Cyberark, BeyondTrust, HIPAM)
- Knowledge of a programing language (e.g. C, perl, shell, python, etc)
- Knowledge of backend protocols (TCP/IP, NFS, SSL, SMTP, Kerberos, HTTP, SSH)
Extra Credit skills:
- Experience providing data as an infrastructure representation for teams running Audits and Controls.
- Experience in a project where a new technology was brought into a company Technology Stack.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Internal Jobcode: 45183
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1904049