BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Representative, Fund/Client Accounting (Regulatory Reporting)
- Supervises/manages the day-to-day operations of a small- to medium-sized fund accounting support team.
- Sets work priorities and allocates resources according to client and fund accounting functional needs.
- Manages the daily accounting and net asset value (NAV) production workflow to service multiple funds.
- Reviews data and assists in resolving escalated problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- Supervises the tracking of fund data and maintenance of accounting records.
- Establishes data maintenance and summarization processes and procedures to improve team efficiency and best support the accounting team.
- Sets standards for team's report output to be shared with accounting teams.
- Coordinates review of reports and the sharing of reports with accounting teams.
- Maintains relationships with client staff.
- Ensures clients receive needed information in a timely manner and that all accounting support needs are met.
- Identifies and implements process improvements to reduce audit and financial exposure and improve team efficiency.
- Supervises a small Fund/Client Accounting team.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
- Helps develop and contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred;
- Experience in accounting support preferred.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70511
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1904283