BNY Mellon Careers
VP - Specialist, User Experience (UX) Analyst
We are looking for a passionate, energetic and highly creative User Experience designer to create easy-to-use, intuitive and enjoyable experiences for our financial platforms used by thousands of financial professionals and end-investors. You will join a well-established user experience team and you will have the opportunity to shape the design of both web-based and mobile applications. You will have the opportunity to work on all phases of experience design using principles, methods and techniques of design thinking and service design. You will partner with our product management team and business stakeholders to conceptualize and bring to life product ideas.
The ideal candidate will be able to implement empathy research techniques to understand our users and define the problems they face, and implement this knowledge to develop creative product design solutions. Experience with the financial services industry is a definite plus.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, user experience, design, human computer interaction or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred,
- 6-8 years of experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience with design thinking practices and methodologies is preferred
- Prior experience with creating user journey maps is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate creative experience concepts through product is preferred
- design and translate such concepts into detailed user interfaces and prototypes is preferred
- Passion for UI design and attention to design detail is preferred
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Invision, Axure, Balsamiq or related tools is preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications such as Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred
- An eye for or expertise in visual design is preferred
- Understanding of web and mobile technologies. is preferred
- Prior experience with adaptive design is preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Pennington
Internal Jobcode: 45138
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Pershing Domestic-HR06431
Requisition Number: 1904492