BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist, Markets - Vice President
We are looking for a Markets Sales specialist (Vice President) to drive sustainable profitability by delivering innovative solutions to institutional asset owners.Job Duties:
- Work with the global Markets sales team and broader BNY Mellon organization to sell Markets product in to regional clients.
- Understand BNY Mellon’s differentiating strengths and the positioning of our capabilities to provide complex solutions to buy-side clients.
- Create and deliver appropriate marketing and education pitches for both internal and external use.
- Identify and successfully execute on profitable new opportunities – new clients, new products.
- Clearly articulate product development opportunities, which will generate improved profitability.
- Understand the entire Markets offering within BNY Mellon and drive cross-selling opportunities in to the regional client base.
- Strong understanding of BNY Mellon Markets products - triparty collateral management, securities lending, liquidity services. Knowledge of foreign exchange products are also a plus (currency overlay and FX-PB).
- Understanding the usage of Markets products by asset owners and institutional investors.
- Strong client relationships across Asia; including corporates, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds and other asset owners. Strong ability to understand and articulate clients’ needs.
- Proactive approach and ability to work independently.
- Team player and able to work effectively across time zones and different product areas.
- At least 5 years of institutional sales experience.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70022
Organization: Global Collateral Management-HR07720
Requisition Number: 1904632