BNY Mellon Careers
Summer Internship with the Knowledge Team
Summer Internship with the Knowledge Team
Eagle Investment Systems, a BNY Mellon company, is a global provider of industry-leading financial technology solutions and services that create operational efficiencies and help to reduce complexity and risk of investment operations. It helps the financial institutions worldwide grow assets efficiently with its innovative portfolio management suite of data management, investment accounting and performance measurement solutions that are delivered over its secure private cloud, Eagle ACCESS.
Eagle Investment Systems’ clients are global financial services companies, including investment and wealth management organizations, mutual fund companies, hedge funds, brokerage firms, banks, trusts, public sector institutions, plan sponsors, endowments and insurance companies.
As part of Eagle’s Global Service and Support organization, Knowledge Teams are dedicated teams which possess deep understanding of the Eagle Products, and serve as the primary escalation point for client questions or for issue resolution.
Organized and aligned directly to the Research and Development organization (R&D), facilitating direct and daily interaction with R&D Management and Experts. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a broad
spectrum about Eagle corporate culture and have an opportunity to understand how the client support model works.
You will be responsible for:
- Investigating and troubleshooting issues in the Eagle Accounting and Data Management products, helpinig to provide timely solutions to client issues.
- Developing basic knowledge in Eagle product areas as defined by Knowledge Team Lead resources.
- Testing and verifying client workflows prior to providing clients with a software patch or new release.
- Publishing or helping to review technical documentation.
- Building partnerships with Client Operations Managers and other departments within Eagle.
- Contributing to training materials, generating technical notes, and developing problem isolation tools.
QualificationsWe are looking for candidates who:
- Completing their last year in studies: finance, accounting or economics discipline.
- Have a strong analytical, troubleshooting, and mathematical skills.
- Understanding and or interest in the financial services industry.
- Ability to identify problems, analyze and resolve complex issues.
- Strong critical and strategic thinking skills.
- Extensive training
- Working in an international environment, both within
the Poland team, as well in interactions with global teams.
- Opportunity to familiarize with corporate culture.
- Work and learning from technical and investment operations professionals.
- Multiple opportunities for behavioral training.
- Full-time, paid internship for 3 months with possibility
to prolong the contract upon completion.
- Start of internship June/July.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team, etc.)
- Private medical care
- Sport Card
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Organization: AS Eagle Cloud And EMS-HR06432
Requisition Number: 1904642