BNY Mellon Careers
Sr.Specialist Information Security Analyst- IAM Technical Principal
Software engineer with 3 to 5 years of strong hands on development experience on Unix distributed environments, databases and Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions. As a junior IAM Principal the person should be able to work on tasks related to development, enhancement, business analysis, documentation and testing of in-house solutions covering various aspects of Identity
Major duties and responsibilities: • Setup and validation of vendor solutions and perf
• Streamline deployment process in multiple environments (Dev through Production)
• Work with internal clients in supporting requirements analysis
• Develop test cases and test plans for developed IAM solutions
• Author technical documentation, knowledge transfer, and training as necessary
• Maintain version control of code base using best practices and software development lifecycles
• Remain current on development, automation and IAM market trends, tools, methodologies and best practices
• Work with vendor support to identity, find root cause, and resolve product issues during deployment, configuration, and integration activities
• Communicate status including timely reporting and escalation of issues and risks
• Possesses excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills
• Ability to work in a team setting and multi-task environment
• Work non-traditional hours to support on call escalation issues to provide 24 x 7 service availability
Consults with other IT areas and the businesses and provides professional support for major components of the company's information security infrastructure.
Contributes to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms.
Consults with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies.
Recommends new security tools to management and reports and provides guidance and expertise in their implementation.
Reviews and analyzes complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations.
Provides direction and guidance on reports and analyses and ensures recommendations are aligned with customer/business needs and capabilities. Ensures that all significant security concerns are addressed.
Recommends course of action to mitigate risk and ensures that appropriate standards are established and published.
Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
Experience: Minimum of 3 years in application development and support on IAM tools and solutions
Education: Minimum of Bachelors in Engineering or Science
Java, SQL, scripting languages Unix shell, Perl, Python, ADSL, Automation tools such as Ansible, Performance tuning, Testing tools
IAM Solutions/Technologies (advantageous to have experience): Saviynt, OIM, Sailpoint, LDAP, AD, SSO
- Bachelors in Engineering or Science
- 8-10 years information technology and/or security experience
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Internal Jobcode: 45155
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1904649