BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Mgr, Fund/Client Acct
The incumbent will be responsible for smooth functioning of the operations teams running of various teams under the Global Fund Accounting Support Services. He/she must ensure that the team is working efficiently and effectively in meeting the SLA targets. He/She works closely with the Managers & Lead. Reps to monitor performance of the team and manage staff. He/she must monitor quality and productivity maintaining both to the highest standard and regularly communicate performance metrics with the LOB onshore team and internal management. Daily management of the available resource (in line with company expectations) is required, ensuring that all shifts are sufficiently resourced.
- Ensure that all operational and people management issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure operational control, identify failures and provide solutions.
- Regularly liaise with the onshore line of business to develop necessary extra controls or system changes.
- Verify that all procedure documentation is updated at all times.
- Monitor quality of processing in cooperation with Managers and Lead. Rep. Lead the LOB through regular spot checks.
- Motivate team and contribute to team spirit.
- Evaluate team performance by following up on common objectives, reoccurring errors, volumes, overtime, etc.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to prioritize, manage and organize heavy daily workload.
- Participate in discussions regarding market changes and evaluate the impact for the team(s).
- Adapt to and assimilate market and service changes. Verify that procedures are updated at all times. Continuously allocate missing or outdated procedures to Procedures’ committee and implement them.
- Provide consolidated feedback for specific assignments to Management after liaising with Managers and Lead. Rep.
- Manage Training requirements, new migration, holiday planning and overtime
- Master the internal contingency procedures and acquire general awareness of the BNY Mellon contingency measures.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70505
Organization: Glb Fund Accnt & Fund Admin-HR13984
Requisition Number: 1904684