BNY Mellon Careers
WM - Manager Research/Solutions Strategist
BNY Mellon Investment Management’s goal is to build and manage investment and wealth management strategies and solutions that address the ever-changing needs of our clients. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to understand their needs and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. As recognised pioneers of the multi-boutique model, BNY Mellon have some of the best investment ideas, from the finest investment minds, all in one place.
BNY Mellon Investment Management has over US$1.9 trillion AUM (as at 31 March 2018) and is the global investment management arm of BNY Mellon, one of the world’s largest global asset managers We provide investment management, investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world
As one of the nation's leading wealth managers, BNY Mellon Wealth Management is dedicated to helping individuals, families, planned giving programs, endowments, foundations and other institutions with all of their wealth and investment planning needs. By providing integrated products, services and solutions, we help them capitalize on opportunity while managing risk. Backed by more than two centuries of experience, we understand our clients' needs and deliver customized strategies to help them reach their goals
The Role and Key Responsibilities:
Across a specific asset class (Equity, Fixed Income, Alternatives, Real Assets, etc.), the Analyst will be responsible for:
• managing relationships with investment managers;
• evaluating and recommending new external managers;
• creating risk and asset class guidelines for external managers;
• mentoring and providing guidance to the less senior members of the Manager Research team;
• helping to commercialize the manager research function by representing the capabilities of the team at client meetings and new business pitches.
• Bachelor's Degree. Advanced Degree preferred
• Investment experience consistent related experience, typically gained through direct portfolio management responsibility and/or providing similar consultative support
• Experienced analyst capable of complex analyses; strong knowledge of capital markets and investment trends
• Experience working with a wide variety of clients
• Consulting background preferred, with experience in, and ability to, create and implement asset class structure reviews
• CFA or MBA preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Wealth Management
Internal Jobcode: 32618
Organization: WM Investments-HR13350
Requisition Number: 1904695