BNY Mellon Careers
Proposal Development Analyst
Mellon is a specialist multi-asset investment management firm dedicated to serving sophisticated investors globally, providing clients with high-quality single and multi-asset investment solutions using both active and passive strategies. Coming together in 2018 through the combination of Mellon Capital, Standish, and The Boston Company, the combined asset manager has the scale and investment capabilities to offer institutional and intermediary clients a broad range of specialist investment solutions. The Boston Company, Standish, and Mellon Capital are product brands of BNY Mellon Asset Management North America.
Mellon is seeking a Proposal Development Analyst. Responsibilities include:
- Assists in the review, research and writing of proposals, responses to RFPs, and profitability modeling.
- Supports the completion of standard RFP responses
- Assists in researching and gathering information necessary to prepare a responsive submission to the RFP.
- Work with internal constituents to ensure effective coordination and communication of other work as assigned.
- Participates in ad-hoc projects, and other team/business initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- 1-3 years of total work experience preferred; experience in proposal development preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Internal Jobcode: 70715
Job: Asset Management
Organization: MELLON WITH TOH ADJ-HR13428
Requisition Number: 1904715