Mellon is a specialist multi-asset investment management firm dedicated to serving sophisticated investors globally, providing clients with high-quality single and multi-asset investment solutions using both active and passive strategies. Coming together in 2018 through the combination of Mellon Capital, Standish, and The Boston Company, the combined asset manager has the scale and investment capabilities to offer institutional and intermediary clients a broad range of specialist investment solutions. The Boston Company, Standish, and Mellon Capital are product brands of BNY Mellon Asset Management North America.
Mellon is seeking a Senior Network Administrator, with the following responsibilities:
- Provides support in relatively straightforward situations for the maintenance of hardware, software systems, and infrastructure to ensure the technological environment.
- Determines and implements appropriate actions for the installation, monitoring, and troubleshooting of standard network services and network components to provide employees with regular access to the LAN and technological environment.
- Coordinates activities with IT operations and end user departments to ensure the integrity of the technological environment.
- Evaluates effectiveness of current process and documentation and suggests changes to close gaps. Ensures appropriate specification to meet needs and requirements for existing and proposed systems and technical, structural, and organizational data storage specification.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-4 years of experience in internetworking and routing between diverse networks required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-California-San Francisco
Internal Jobcode: 45075
Job: Asset Management
Organization: Mellon With TOH ADJ-HR13428
Requisition Number: 1904728