BNY Mellon Careers
Sr. Rep, Bus Tech Liaison
Other job tasks include:
• Regulatory, Sanction and Internal list management processing which includes expanded coverage needs beyond regularly scheduled workday.
• AML Compliance Transaction Resubmission processing.
• Testing activities related to vendor software Fircosoft (OSA).
• FircoSoft (OSA) Filter tuning to manage false positive hits creating optimum operating efficiency
• Perform change requests and service requests per business and compliance specifications.
• Filter list scanning maintenance and testing of specific coding and rules to ensure completion of Global Compliance and Business requirements.
• Ad-hoc project activity requests requiring testing and analysis of data, ad-hoc scanning needs and reporting related to Compliance functions. This also includes dealing with daily performance issues requiring RCA support and solutions.
QualificationsAssociates degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 2-3 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in information technology support preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-Oriskany
Internal Jobcode: 70171
Organization: Global Pymnts & Treas Serv Ops-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1904767