Candidate is responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation of our online reports/dashboards to satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas. This role includes hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance, or enhancements of existing applications, reports, and dashboards. The person will work closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes. Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations.
This role is responsible for contributing to our report development and support within the java-based vendor product. This individual will work with project stakeholders and business analysts to design, develop, and maintain analytical reporting for our technology senior management using various tools on-hand.
- Engage with Analysts for understanding platform requirements.
- Develop software artifacts using Agile methodology.
- Work in accordance with the team’s Working Agreement.
- Escalate open issues to management for timely resolution.
- Strong SQL Skills.
- Experience with various BI Tools:
- Qlik Sense
- Power BI
- Should be comfortable with the following technology stack, tools and processes:
- JSP development experience
- object oriented programming concepts
- functional programming concepts
- spring, spring boot
- hibernate, RDBMS, SQL (Oracle),
- Continuous integration
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45172
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Office of CIO-HR18027
Requisition Number: 1904803