BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Client Service
Lead - Client Service, act as single points of contact for all client’s inquiries. In addition, they liaise with all necessary parties to ensure smooth settlement of all client’s activities
I Grade – Lead, Client Service
- CSR works with external clients to monitor and resolve moderately complex day-to-day issues while co-ordinating with appropriate resources/teams at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing moderately complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed within the timeline.
- Applies intermediate problem solving skills, experience and judgement to analyse information.
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing multiple lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Leverages a good understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Uses knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Recommends process improvements.
- Monitor and report status of unsettled trades pertaining to the client, the counterparty and/or the depository
- Proactive client-specific transmission of information to the client
- Support client on-boarding, through handling of on-boarding documentation, account opening, market SSIs etc.
- Verify client billing and invoicing on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Documentation of client communication
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Supports multiple, moderately complex client accounts.
- Inform the Back-up promptly about any significant changes in the client relationship
- Prompt communication/escalation of extraordinary, difficult and risk-laden client inquiries, as well as complaints
- Preparedness to take on back-up functions
- Cooperation within the team, beyond the team (live an open door policy) and adjoining departments
Skill Requirements/ Experience
- Knowledge of markets and trade & settlement practices across APAC markets
- Knowledge of billing cycle and client invoicing
- Knowledge of account opening/on-boardingworldwide
- Knowledge of the entire Custody life cycle
- Problem-solving orientation
- De-escalating (as required)
- Oral and written fluency in English language
- Realistic priority-setting under consideration of the total scope of tasks set
- Efficient, structured, independent and autonomous working
- Knowledge about systems, their logic and interaction
- Functional organisation of work place
- Responsible time management
- Adherence to the internal control, reporting and compliance guidelines
- Taking on of special tasks if required
- Prior experience in custody operations(Trade processing/settlements, Corporate actions, Income, TA/billing) or custody client servicing preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70104
Organization: Service Directors-HR16351
Requisition Number: 1904931