BNY Mellon Careers
Customer Process Sr Analyst
BNY Mellon is an investments company. We provide investment management, investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world. In the region of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, which we have been serving since the 1900s, we deliver services to a broad range of clients seeking access to global capital markets
Title of the position
Fund Operations Sr Analyst (Customer Process Sr Analyst)
CSD Client Services and Data Management
Reports to (to whom the person directly reports)
Technical Specialist – Fund Operations
This person will play a pivotal role towards broadening the range and diversity of funds available to our clients. The individual will demonstrate the commitment and drive required to work with a range of parties to achieve these goals.
You will be expected to work closely with various areas across the business in the day to day running of Funds, with emphasis on the on-boarding of Fund Managers and funds. This role supports and facilitates this process working across the business to ensure that all appropriate activities take place to set up funds and increase Straight Through Processing (STP). This includes pre-contract support for the Fund Relationship team, liaising with Fund Managers, Legal & Operations as well as completing conversion activities.
• Reviewing funds and managing client requests for new funds to identify standard and non-standard processing
• Setting up static data and managing (STP) for funds
• Co-ordination and tracking of Nexus Funds contracts through to completion with new and existing fund managers including liaising with Fund managers, Legal & Operations.
• Reviewing operational SLA’s with Fund Managers
• Managing operational issues for funds
• Processing fund conversions on to Pershing Platform and fund to fund conversions
• Producing regular MI for fund onboarding
• Any other duties as required.
• Financial Services and Investment Product exposure within the Fund Management, Platform, Private Client, Wealth Management, or Financial Intermediary spaces.
• Collective Investment Funds knowledge and experience at a technical level a pre-requisite including Hedge Funds, On and Offshore collective investments and the re-registration process.
• Exposure to and understanding of legislative framework and Operational impacts.
• Good Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong Organisation skills
• First class Communication skills
• Ability to take direction
• Able to resolve issues independently
Working conditions and other information (working hours, full time, permanent etc.)
35 hour week
Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
Direct reports (if any)
• Annual Holiday – 25 Days, plus bank holidays and the ability to purchase a further 5 days
• Pension – 12% employer contribution
• Life Assurance, Income protection and Medical Insurance
• Education Assistance
• Cycle to work
• Health screening
• Season ticket loans
• Recognition and service awards
• 2 volunteering days per annum
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Internal Jobcode: 51838
Organization: Pershing International-HR16947
Requisition Number: 1904982