BNY Mellon Careers
- Performs daily reconciliations, deciphering basic exceptions between systems, clients, institutions, etc. for securities, cash and/or derivatives.
- Processes client accounts.
- Focus is on learning the reconciliation process.
- Deciphers basic exceptions and researches why exceptions exist.
- Enters reconciliation data and ensures proper aging.
- Communicates simple break reports to either internal groups within the firm and possibly correspondents outside the firm. Monitors resolution.
- Leverages a basic understanding of the business and understanding of exceptions to support basic communications and make adjustments correctly.
- Assists in daily, weekly and monthly reporting using an understanding of the stock record and knowledge of basic accounting.
- No direct reports. Impact related to own work, supports the achievement of team objectives.
- High School/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in brokerage/banking operations preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70571
Organization: CM - Recon Services-HR09206
Requisition Number: 1905082