BNY Mellon Careers
- Responsible for developing code for Control tool sets and providing testing and production support as applicable.
- Address customer requests, enhancements, issues, concerns, etc. via numerous channels such as emails and My Source Social, etc.
- Assist with BAU MIS team Universe and Point of Contact updates and Attestations.
- Take lead in client review sessions on tool sets, reports, etc. when applicable.
- Available until around 12, 1 or 2 PM EST to provide development, testing and application support.
- Need to be familiar with the Project Management SDLC, Waterfall and Agile/Scrum practices and utilize the practices as applicable.
Core Developer Core Skills
- Microsoft (SSIS/SSRS) experience
- Apache TomCat
- Harvest/GIT (Code deployment process, end to end code deployment)
- Agile or Waterfall project management methodology (PMP/Scrum Maste
Nice to Have Skills
- Amdocs CRM/OMS
- Eclipse IDE, NICE On Screen Automation
- Qlikview Developer
- Qlikview Server
- Visual Source Safe
- Virtual Box
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Shell Scripting
- VB Scripting for Excel
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
What we can offer you
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70323
Organization: CM-Operations Embedded Control-HR16430
Requisition Number: 1905091