- Serves as team supervisor/manager for the day-to-day operations of a medium to large-sized Middle Office support team, overseeing work direction and technical assistance on complex matters.
- Manages the daily activities of a Middle Office support team servicing multiple funds and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks.
- Oversees review of data and issue escalations.
- Serves as first line supervisor for assignment of tasks and resolution of issues.
- Directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards, and is properly reviewed and documented.
- Responsible for ensuring error reports are in compliance with service level agreements.
- Manages escalation and correction of errors.
- Provides oversight on review of exceptions, ensuring all internal, external, and regulatory procedures were followed.
- Resolves complex, escalated issues from subordinate staff.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance on moderately complex problems.
- Acts as the teams initial point of contact for issues requiring escalation. Instructs, assigns, directs and reviews the work of team members.
- Prepares performance reviews and provides ongoing feedback to staff.
- Supervises/manages a medium to large-sized team of Middle Office Support staff.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
- Helps develop and contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience in a financial industry
- Good knowledge of financial instruments
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Experience in people management
- Highly-developed interpersonal skills
- Business attitude
- Resistance to stress, ability to manage deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- 3 volunteering days per annum
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Asset Servicing-HR06026
Requisition Number: 1905157