- Serves as team supervisor/manager for the day-to-day operations of a medium to large-sized Middle Office support team, overseeing work direction and technical assistance on complex matters.
- Manages the daily activities of a Middle Office support team servicing multiple funds and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks.
- Oversees review of data and issue escalations.
- Serves as first line supervisor for assignment of tasks and resolution of issues.
- Directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Ensures the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards, and is properly reviewed and documented.
- Responsible for ensuring error reports are in compliance with service level agreements.
- Manages escalation and correction of errors.
- Provides oversight on review of exceptions, ensuring all internal, external, and regulatory procedures were followed.
- Resolves complex, escalated issues from subordinate staff.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance on moderately complex problems.
- Acts as the teams initial point of contact for issues requiring escalation. Instructs, assigns, directs and reviews the work of team members.
- Prepares performance reviews and provides ongoing feedback to staff.
- Supervises/manages a medium to large-sized team of Middle Office Support staff.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
- Helps develop and contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience in a financial industry
- Good knowledge of financial instruments
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Experience in people management
- Highly-developed interpersonal skills
- Business attitude
- Resistance to stress, ability to manage deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Asset Servicing-HR06026
Requisition Number: 1905157