BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Client Service
- Liaising with Eagle's clients on the problems that they have encountered whilst using the Eagle suite as well as the Eagle Access service, both via telephone and written communication.
- Providing assistance to gain knowledge about these products beforehand to be able to investigate and address client's issues in an efficient way.
- Self-driven learning activities to gain insight of the functionalities of the Product.
- Cooperating with a team of technical experts to improve and address product and workflow challenges faced by client on a daily basis and also help identify new business opportunities and help improve client experience.
- When required, participating in testing and validation of solution provided or designed by other internal teams.
- At least two years of experience in a professional environment, ideally in a financial institution
- Experience and/or knowledge about financial instruments and functionalities would be a strong value add.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive approach, pro-active and „can do” attitude
- Sound problem solving skills, resourcefulness
- Solid analytical abilities
- Fast-learner able to handle work where incomplete information is to hand and be a strong team player. Willingness to work as a team and contribute more to the team, product.
- Good SQL skills is not a must but definitely a plus.
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase client satisfaction
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70105
Organization: AS Eagle Cloud And EMS-HR06432
Requisition Number: 1905354