BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Specialist Developer – Full Stack
Love startups but hate wondering if your next round of funding will go through? Eagle is the perfect place for you!
Eagle Investments is a startup in a big company body. We are at the beginning stages of building enterprise class SAAS applications and we need motivated individuals to help us deliver on our goals.
We are looking for engineers of all levels! (Software, DevOps, Test, and Hadoop/Big Data). If you are coming from a SaaS environment and have any of these disciplines, please reach out at email@example.com.
Why work here:
- Weekly catered lunches and free beverages
- Renovated facilities and collaborative, relaxed environment
- Cafeteria onsite
- Strong core benefits
- Many growth opportunities
What we’re looking for
- Positive attitude
- Great coder with 1 or more of the following skills:
- Extensive experience with front end web technologies, frameworks and architecture: Specifically Angular 2+, CSS, HTML, Spring, Restful APIs, etc.
- Experience with distributed and big data computing technologies and Platform
3. You understand the importance of tests and CI/CD pipelines.
- Creativity and willingness to take risks
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment (think startup)
- Experience with SaaS scalable technologies
- Experience working with Azure and/or AWS
- Inherent understanding of technologies and how to apply them
- You keep up with technology trends because they interest you
- Must be a doer
- Everyone from the top down is hands on.
- 2-10 years’ experience in software engineering (we're hiring at all levels!)
Principal Developer->> Consults with internal business groups to provide high-level application software development services or technical support. Provides comprehensive senior-level technical consulting to IT management and senior technical staffs. Evaluates compliance with the organization's technology standards. Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications. Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group. Guides and consults with IT management and technical staffs regarding use of emerging technologies and associated services. Participates in defining corporate implementation and integration strategies of new technologies. Advocates for innovative, creative technology solutions. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 10-12 years of experience in software development required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Investment Services provides a comprehensive range of services that are unrivaled in scale, precision and quality. Our services have the power to enhance transparency, maximize liquidity and mitigate risks.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Wellesley
Internal Jobcode: 45198
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302
Requisition Number: 1905393