BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist, Admin & Planning (Corporate Trust Governance and Regulatory Execution Team)
The role operates within the EMEA Corporate Trust Governance and Regulatory Execution Team.
The role will be responsible for the governance, management and adherence to policies of EMEA Corporate Trust’s Governance Forum’s (including);
- Outsourcing Oversight,
- Submissions to Legal entity Management Committees
- The incumbent will have ownership of the Terms of Reference, Committee pack collation, Committee meeting facilitation, recording of minutes and active follow-up of actions.
- The role will manage components of the strategic efforts, across BNY Mellon, to refresh the governance infrastructure in Corporate Trust EMEA, aiming to make it fit for purpose from a business and regulatory perspective.
- The incumbent will also manage the Control framework for ensuring Corporate Trust’s compliance with the Senior Managers Regime (SMR). This involves ownership of artefacts such as the Regulatory rule book mapping & Control Schedule, updating where necessary as new or amended processes, policies or regulations impacting Corporate Trust are implemented. Ongoing updates and evidencing will require working closely with Project Management and Regulatory Development personnel.
- Given the impact of these activities both internally and externally, regular interface with risk, compliance, legal and audit is important.
In order to effectively manage numerous information pools, it will be necessary to develop and maintain data repositories using tools such as sharepoint.
Skills required to perform this function:
- It is crucial that the incumbent has the ability to interface credibly at all levels of management (up to executive level).
- The ability to source, collate, manage, analyse and collate data is essential, as is the ability to articulate the findings and recommendations verbally and in written form at all levels of management.
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
- Establishing and managing priorities across several concurrent streams of work and managing the priorities and expectations of various stakeholders
- Technical skills in powerpoint, Word, excel, and use of sharepoint are important
- ‘A’ Levels. Degree preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70701
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1905407